At F.O. USA INC., we ask our customers to provide us with their name, address, phone number, email, and credit card information upon using our website in order to collect all the information we need to conduct a business transaction. Described below are our company policy on handling private customer information. Your privacy is important to us, so we promise our customers that your information will be handled with respect and with utmost sensitivity and security.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Our company uses the private information we collect from our customers in the following ways.
1. We use our customers name, address, telephone number, and email addresses in order to ship purchased items, and to create invoices. We also use the credit card and bank information provided by our customers to receive and request payment.
2. When you place an order on our websites, we use this information to process and track your order and contact you via email, postal mail or phone if we have any questions or concerns regarding your order. If you provide an email address during checkout, they will also be used to provide you with order confirmation and shipping status.
3. In order to serve our customers better, we will check our customers order history from time to time so that we can notify our customers about any upcoming campaigns or promotions. We will contact our customers using the name, address, phone number, and email address provided by our customers.
How We Protect The Security Of Your Private Information.
Following are the ways in which we protect our customer's private information.
1. All the private information stored on our system are protected with a secret account and password that is only accessible to appropriate employees. The account and password is strictly secured to prevent any leaks or losses.
2. In committing to offering our customers a safe and secure environment, our servers utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to help protect your personal information. This way we can ensure that your personal identifiable information is unavailable to unauthorized users and processed confidentially.
3. Given that there are no failures or breakdowns in our services, we securely dispose of the private information we have collected after a certain period of time since our customers registered onto our site.
Sharing Your Information With A Third Party.
We do not release, share, sell, or loan any of our customer's private information except under the following circumstances.
1. If an agreement has been breached with our company, or in case we must protect our company's rights, property, fortune, from any illegal activity and cannot get a consent of the individual involved.
Making Changes To Your Private Information
If you are already registered onto our site, please click "Site Map" on our website, and you will be able to view your registered information. From this page, click on "Personal Info." and you will be able to edit your information.
Deleting Private Information
If you would like to delete your account, or take off your information from our site, or would like to cancel subscription to our email newsletter, please click "Cancel Membership" on the "Personal Info." link. If you would like to just cancel the newsletter subscription, please click "No"on the "Subscribe to Newsletter? " link on "Personal Info."
Please forward the latest newsletter you received to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write your e-mail address and add “Unsubscribe Newsletter” to the subject.
Protecting The Private Information Of Minors.
Adhering to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will not collect any personal data from minors under 13 years old unless there is a consenting adult present. If for some reason the information of a minor under 13 years of age was sent to us without the consent of an adult, we will delete the information from our system immediately.
We may update our Privacy Policies from time to time. If there are any important changes that we've made which you must know about, we will update these changes and post details on this section of our website as well as in the "Announcement" section of our homepage.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, written and other materials that appear as part of this Site are owned by F.O. USA INC. Any form of secondary use of any of the above without consent are strictly prohibited. (Certain affiliates are excluded)
If you have any questions or concerns, please use this area to contact us.